Comments

Thursday, September 17, 2015

GingerScraps 7th Birthday Hop Freebee

Posted by at 9:27 PM Read our previous post
It's GingerScrap's 7th Birthday!!!  Aside from an amazing $5 grab bag in the store September 18-24th, I also have a contribution to the facebook hop... but what, you say you aren't on facebook?  Well I've made it all available to you here as well...

If you were in facebook, you'd see this first


Then I would tell you that you probably came from here as Leaving a Legacy comes before me on the hop

I'm the last one on the 'hop' list so if you get lost you can go back to here:

As our facebook hop is project life based, here is what I've created for you:

Get your freebie by clicking here. It will take you to a dropbox line. 

The store also has a bonus kit they re giving away when you purchase $20 worth of merchandise. This is my part...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template