Comments

Friday, December 26, 2014

Are Freebees Still Available?

Posted by at 10:45 AM Read our previous post
Today I received a comment on a kit released in the summer wondering if the freebee was still available. Having no way to contact the customer who asked I decided to make a small post about freebees.

Many of my freebees from more current kits are available. I load many of my freebees to dropbox and I don't usually bother deleting them on any regular basis. So click the freebee link and see if it works. If it does not work you are welcome to contact me at my clever monkey graphics in the land of hotmail address and ask about said freebee linking me to the post. I may or may not be able to help you at that point depending on the age of the kit the freebee was associated with and whether I still have the freebee in my own files, but I'll email you back either way and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template