Comments

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yes I scrap with kits from other designers...

Posted by at 10:48 AM Read our previous post
Yes I scrap with kits from other designers...  just not as much as I use my own kits. This is why I can never stop designing. Quite the disparity in numbers. This is not to say I don't have some other designers whose work I love, I do, but I scrap most often with my own kits to show the off so that others can see how they work. I guess you can say I am on my own CT!

A bunch of layouts from this past year using kits from other designers:

These first couple are from Tracy Martin at Oscraps.



This is from one of the designers at Sweet Shoppe I think.

I see some Dani Mogstadt in this layout.

I think this was Amy Stoffel. Correct me if it turns out to have been Amber LeBau!

Umm, umm, umm..... feel free to fill in my memory! First guess is Amber.

Forgetfulness strikes again! But she was at ScrapMatters with me as a designer!!!

Other kits that were part of a Mixed Matters with my Summer Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template