Comments

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've Joined GingerScraps!

Posted by at 11:59 PM Read our previous post
Oscraps | GingerScraps | MyMemoriesBlog | Facebook

Sweet things are happening this week...
Today I open my newest shop inside GingerScraps!




Special just for my newsletter subscribers I have a coupon good for another 7% off your sale price - that's a whopping 42% off my designs!
This coupon is good through Monday night and you may use it 3 times - just in case you decide to go back and grab more after a first purchase.
Be sure you are signed into the shop and use coupon/discount code: CMG-opening
Today being Valentine's Day, maybe you want to grab my new kit, Sweet Valentine while you can get it at a big sale price!


Find 2 matching freebees on my facebook fanpage!



and as part of the DigiScrap Parade for February - and matching my Sweet Valentine kit colors....




For those of you who shop MyMemories, they have a Valentine's Day sale of 25% off through the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Clever Monkey Graphics is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template